Terms and Conditions for Online Use.
gcsescience.com ("this site") is an online educational
gcsescience.com owns and includes other names (domain names) which refer to this site, including but not limited to gcsechemistry.com, gcsechemistry.co.uk, gcsephysics.com, gcsephysics.co.uk, gcsescience.co.uk and schoolchem.com. All terms and conditions for gcsescience.com apply equally to all referring names including but not limited to the above names.
2. "You" (a user) means each person who makes a connection for access to and use of gcsescience.com.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in gcsescience.com’s website and its contents, whether or not a copyright sign is displayed, are owned by gcsescience.com. You undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the gcsescience.com website without the prior written permission of gcsescience.com.
In accessing gcsescience.com’s webpages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use. You can view the content on gcsescience.com through your browser, but may not store an unreasonable amount of the gcsescience.com site on your personal computer. You may not systematically download the content provided on gcsescience.com for later viewing. You may print a reasonable amount of content for your own personal use.
5. By using this site you agree to comply fully with these terms and conditions. The right to use this site is personal to you and is not transferable.
6. gcsescience.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of this site or to these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this site is deemed to constitute an acceptance of such changes.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
You expressly agree that use of gcsescience.com is at your sole risk. gcsescience.com does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of gcsescience.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information provided by gcsescience.com.
gcsescience.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the applicable laws.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that gcsescience.com is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
In no event will gcsescience.com, or any person lawfully involved in creating, producing or distributing gcsescience.com software,be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of inability to use gcsescience.com. You hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on gcsescience.com.
In addition to the terms set forth above, gcsescience.com shall not be liable, regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within gcsescience.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. gcsescience.com shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. gcsescience.com does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of this information.
9. This Agreement and any operating rules for gcsescience.com established by gcsescience.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
This site may reference and/or link to third party sites through the World Wide Web. gcsescience.com has no control over these sites or the content within them. gcsescience.com can not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. gcsescience.com does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using this site to link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against gcsescience.com for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of this site to link to another site.
Enquiries and further information from